Accounting for Commercial Property Management Companies
Commercial property management companies are constantly looking for ways to reduce expenses and increase profits but this can be a real challenge in today's real estate market. To ensure you're effectively managing your finances, turn to real estate CPA firm Scott Porter, CPA . We provide a wide variety of real estate accounting services and tax strategies specially designed for property managers.
We have the industry experience required to accurately determine which tax deductions you qualify for and will develop a comprehensive plan to limit your tax liability. We’ll ensure your real estate business is keeping the proper tax records and taking advantage of all the available credits allowed under current IRS guidelines.
Our real estate accounting and tax services are offered at reasonable rates to all kinds of commercial property managers. Find out how we can help you by requesting a free consultation through our website or call 415-769-4353.
Our accounting services for commerical property managers include:
- Outsourced bookkeeping
- 1031 exchange strategies
- Cash flow analysis
- Strategic tax planning
- New business advisory
- Tax deferral transactions
- Cloud accounting for property managers
- Passive activity deductions
- Property valuations
- Lease analysis and review
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Rent roll preparation and posting
- Analyze and apply cash receipts to tenant accounts receivable
- Accounts payable review and general ledger accounting
- Financial reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring compliance with management contracts
- Monthly and quarterly accruals